Oh man I've really missed penning my thoughts down in this safe haven of mine. What have I been up to?
Been going at breakneck speed for work and personal life. But I had a lovely long break.
Here are a few hints on where I've been to plus you get pics from my brand new camera, panasonic lumix tz10
There were some major hints there so you should know by now where I was :)
Besides the lovely trip to my fav country, I've been going through some personal setbacks. It's been trying to be very honest with you. I can't bear to write it now that I'm here though I did think I could in my mind. Rationally I know everything is going to be ok but emotionally I am a wreck. I have sudden moments where I just want to bawl my eyes out but I just can't seem to cry. I feel guilty and then angry and a whole mish mash of unpleasant emotions. And some of this emotional turmoil was during my trip which should have been the best trip ever right? But no it wasn't. I had fleeting moments of happiness.
I have moments where I feel this amazing amount of weight on my shoulders. And then I go through the whole guilt trip, misery trip all over again.
I feel envious of those who seem to have so much less weight on their shoulders. Why couldn't that have been me?