So this lovely friend of mine has so very sweetly given me this award on her blog (
http://thingsididmyself.blogspot.com). Never received any blog related award before so I'm incredibly psyched! Can't believe I'm even linked to the word 'stylish'.
And this is how she described me which really really touched me. So thank you.
Urban Jade - Her fashion choices are practical but cute and on top of everything, her amazingly fun personality is what made me think of her.
Anyway on to this award. Once you receive it, you state 7 things about thyself and pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
7 Things Abt Me
1. I don't like cherries & papayas. Makes me feel nauseous.
2. I'm allergic to fresh milk it makes me have a sore throat.
3. I love a good ol' Gin & Lime or a Mojito.
4. I can spend days holed up in my room just watching stretches of my fav tv shows or reading a good book. It makes me deliriously happy.
5. I'd always wanted to be a scientist when I was young and invent something really cool and interesting.
6. I have never bowled in life and I hope to do so one day.
7. I can't cycle! I've tried to learn for ages. Am still hopeless.
7 other bloggers who I feel deserve the Stylish Blogger Award
My good friend who has a lovely way of writing to draw me in and a wonderful eclectic style
Lovin' the pics and things she shares on her blog. And of course her effortless style.
Nice pics, looking good, interesting stories.
Ok I confess I'm rather stuck now. I barely read anyone's blog and the blogs I really read are these 3 and the lovely lady who has bestowed this award on me. Can I re-award her? Coz I enjoy reading her blog as much as I enjoy checking out her very brave style which just looks good on her! (brave coz i would never dare to wear most of what she does so confidently)
I'll add on to this post once I can think of anyone else.
Peace out.