It's been a while. I feel like I got swallowed into an entire whirlwind and pitifully spit out.
Work was insane for the period where everyone went on leave. Not insane that it was too much work but lacking in direction and it's really hard to get work done w/o direction. Leadership is really important. I guess I took alot of things for granted and now the more I get into it I realise what I like and what I really cannot tolerate.
Besides that the parental units nearly drove me to the asylum. Sometimes I wonder do they even realise what they are doing or saying? I'm so used to shutting down whenever they get on my nerves but now more and more I'm trying very hard to work through things to be more for a better word "adult" about things. but damn it's hard. Sometimes I just wanna shake some sense into 'em.
But all in all a decent year, decent christmas and here's to more memories and experiences in life!