You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
2:07 PM
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
As much as I miss my ex-colleagues terribly I realised I'm starting to feel a sense of belonging in the new place.
Starting to feel a greater disconnect between once what was second nature to me.
The feelings of nostalgia are starting to fade slowly.
It's different now.
I'm sure more change is inevitable.
More is on the horizon.
And I honestly look forward to it.