To be extremely frank with you I'm ridiculously distracted.
I feel like a bee flitting from flower to flower in miliseconds and the mind just going absolutely crazy.
And of course I'm not distracted coz of anything important like family issues or work issues.
It's coz I have to attend 2 weddings on the same day. One is my colleague and the other the hubby's. Both were very helpful during our wedding. We are of course very grateful (funnily neither of them asked for our help lol!)
I'm psyched about the wedding esp my ex-colleague juz coz we went thru the whole 4 years of hell together. He taught me alot and I'm ever thankful knowing him and learning from him.
All that aside, I'm fretting over what to wear to both weddings.
we start with a church wedding, followed by a lunch at sentosa with a resort chic dress code followed by a dinner at inter continental usual chinese dinner style. How am I gonna wear the same thing throughout the day? It's just not feasible! Argh. I hate this. I truly wish I was a guy. Being a girl sucks. A guy can wear the same shit throughout the freaking day and not look like a cuckoo. Damn it!
I finally bought a dress from chinatown with my fashionista fren's advice (have always fumbled terribly without her advice) but i dunno whether i'll look decent it in. Not so concerned about the church wedding more for the resort chic wedding mostly coz i'll know wayyy too many ppl there.
i have to stop fretting about this and focus on work coz boy do i suddenly have a pile to deal with! did i mention i have a work event the day after the 2 weddings. murphy sure has it in for me. damn it murphy how many times do i need to tell ya i don't wanna be ur best fren?