1. I've a new found love - Google Chrome. I love how the browser allows you to personalize the look and feel as well as the incredible speed it loads my pages. I've been a huge fan of Google for a while. Starting from Gmail to Google Reader to Picasa etc. Everything they create makes me swoon. Sounds terribly geeky but oh so true. Frankly I don't see myself as a techie of any sorts but Google just seems to make everything so wonderfully easy.
2. Got a chance to hang out with lovely frens whom I havent caught up with in a while on Tues night. Memorable quote of the day "You mean Belgium isn't part of France? It's another country!?" Oh gosh it was so classic. My frens say the darnest things at times (see you don't have to be a kid to do so)
3. Attended a work networking cocktail thing last night. Key takeaway? Pan Pac Orchard has awesome finger food. I mean AWESOME dude.
4. So a pipe burst in the house recently. And the whole family now has a great appreciation for water. I take it for granted every single day. Suddenly the main water supply is off and you realise you need it to brush your teeth, shower, drink, pee, wash your face etc. Amazing how that lil' incident pulled us all together rallying to get the situation in order as much as possible. Before that we kinda slipped into leading separate lives for a while and suddenly there's something to bring us all together.
To be honest, I was sad to hear about the two recent celebrity separations. You would think that by now most of us will be so desensitised to the idea of separation and divorce. But still we're not. We're hanging on to the slippery thread of hope. It scares me how if you don't put in the effort you can easily lead separate lives even though you live together. To an extent I can understand why separation and divorce occurs so easily. I must admit I'm terribly guilty of it myself.