I've got quite a bit to say.
Firstly lazy people really drive me crazy at work. Don't tell me things like you don't have time to read an email I sent on 3 Sep. It's 27 Sep and your obvious surprise that an email was sent proves to me you didn't even bother reading ANY of your emails. I don't care how much experience you have and what not. I'm really appalled it was never like this. Everyone read their emails diligently every single one of their emails. Missing one could actually be detrimental. I'm starting to wonder whether I joined a retirement home instead. I have this urge to slap them out of their sleepy village. It's pure annoyance talking cause it's not the first time. Why bother having an email account you might as well shut it down.
On a separate un-annoyed note, I feel like I'm at this stage where I'm completely lost. A lot of things have changed. I don't wake up every morning filled with extreme dread. Now I awaken to questions of where my life is heading to. I feel like a character on LOST cause that's how I feel.
Is this even what I want to do?
Do I even know what I'm doing?
Am I good at it and do I really enjoy it?
I'm looking at the industry and it's filled with bravado.
Good looking people with expensive taste in bags, fashion and shoes.
Confident people.
Bitchy people.
Try as I might I cannot for the life of me click with most of them. Recently, there was this conversation between an external party and an internal party and it was about how she got custom made shoes in HK. That would not be a conversation I could even remotely get into cause I know squat about it and I definitely can't afford custom made shoes. I just stood there...dumbfounded.
So as this happens more and more I realise the impression I inevitably make - I'm either too shy to be in this industry or I'm too proud to be in this industry either way I'm not wanted.
I was toying with the idea of international exposure and I watched this show called the Spin Crowd on E entertainment, talk about swift beheading. The boss felt his staff's lips were too thin and made an appointment for her to have collagen injected into her lips so that she would look better and he could have more confidence bringing her out for meetings with celebrities (they did PR for celebrities).
Merely having fashion knowledge is a total flop for me but injecting collagen is a whole different ball game buddy.
So the question is as Lenny Kravitz sang
Where are we runnin'
We need some time to clear our heads
Where are we runnin'
Keep on working 'til we're dead
Where are we runnin'
Oo wee oo wee oo
Where are we runnin' now
I have no clue what the next step is. I used to be so focused with the grand plan in sight in the minor plans progressing to eventually get to the grand plan but if the essential being of the grand plan is being called into question. What next? The core is shaken.
Movies I've caught so far:
Dabangg - One of the worst movies expendables still beats it (Hindi)
My best friend's girl - It was tolerable
Killers - I rather enjoyed Ashton Kutcher's rock hard swoonworthy delicious body.