I'm at a loss.
In general, I'm much happier.
But I have this gnawing feeling that it may not be the best fit for me.
I feel truly sad about that.
I really hope it will be.
Lots of wonderful positives here.
I hope I can find satisfaction somehow.
I hope I can learn to be patient and soak it all in in time.
On another note, I have this facebook addiction, trawling through everyone's pictures, updates, notes, info etc.
I love it.
At the same time, it sends me down this spiral.
The spiral of comparison, the spiral of what ifs, the spiral of why them and not me, the spiral of why me and not them. It's not a very positive spiral I must admit.
I know it's not healthy but I can't help it.
Why is it that everyone looks so happy and amazing in all their pictures.
Why is it their lives seem to be so amazingly fun and happening.
Why is it that my life is so mundane.
And of course some just eat away at me.
I truly wish I had the opportunity to stay in the US for a longer time. My mom didn't want me to coz I was her only child and since she was ill I softened and I compromised.
If I had the chance, I'd take it coz I feel like I lost this incredible opportunity to have these jaw dropping experiences. It's become a dull ache now. An ache I wish that could be suppressed.
I see alot of my FB friends living abroad and I wish I could have a similar experience.