Wow 3-4 mths just whizzed by without updating this blog. Bet almost no one reads it now which is kinda of a good thing I guess.
Past few months have been tough. One of the most difficult and emotional thing I've had to deal with was the passing of someone I knew. I may not have been really close to that person but it felt like the bricks just crumbled. Last year, I saw my grandmother pretty much pass away in front of me hooked up to all these machines in the hospital as she gasped for her breaths. It was terribly painful for me. During this period, I've come to realise who can really be there for you. People, you don't even have to say anything, just your presence means and says so much more than words possibly ever can. And some people let me down alot and I was devastated coz these are the people I never thought would do that to me. Some said callous things like "no longer sad right" or "ok right". Someone passed on, please, show a lil respect. For those who have been through that they would know it's not something you get over, it becomes part of your life to miss that person and to hold on those memories as hard as you can because it's all you have left. For those who haven't I hope no one you know says that to you coz there's this white light of fury that goes through you when you hear things like that.
The reason why I'm forcing myself to blog is coz I wanna remember that this year I got my b'dae wish. Every year I've always known exactly what I wanted for my birthday a new wallet, laptop, mp3 player etc.
This is the first year I wanted so very badly to have the company of those I enjoy hanging out with. Due to various reasons , I've lost so many people I adore hanging out with. It's something that struck me very hard when I was alone in the states briefly. To be truly alone is a real wake-up call. And I got my wish, got to hang out with my fren who came down from London, another who came down from Perth and my uni mates. I can't describe how happy it made me. I had a long lost friend send me a b'dae card (didn't even realise she remembered). Been a real blessing to have that.
I don't think people realise how much I value the times where I just sit down with people to have a chat. I need not even be close to that person but it makes a difference to me.
And I'm thanking everyone who spent time with me, to chit chat or otherwise. It means alot. Thanks.