You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
8:22 PM
Monday, December 10, 2007

Korea vs Great Britain

Korea vs Great Britain

Turf being splashed with water from jets

Netherlands vs Korea
My very first Hockey Champions Trophy, it was quite exciting to see the top countries playing against each other (and i'm so not a hockey fan). Unfortunately, I was sick the entire time and it kept getting worse, even with all the rest and self-medication. so BOOHOO.