You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
9:29 PM
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Took the thoughts right out of my mind:Taurus (April 19 - May 19)
You have an urge to hop on a plane and leave the country, dear Taurus. It seems that is the only way to
free yourself from the mountain of professional and social obligations that are piling up. How can you ever hope to attend all of them, or even half? Have you considered that you may not need to? Send someone else in your stead, perhaps, or simply respond that you cannot make it. You would not be the first to say "no."
You are entitled to some down time.
The sad thing is everyone around me doesn't seem to think that I need any down time. And I find that very disturbing.