Taurus (April 19 - May 19)
Your mind might be turning toward getting away from your normal grind, dear Taurus. You might find yourself kicking around the
idea of a long vacation either with your special someone or with a close friend. The person in question would probably be interested, so don't be too shy to bring up the subject. Books on travel and faraway places might also prove fascinating, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to make a few inquiries.
========
I'd say pretty right on target. I'm too drained. In turn I get too frustrated, my fuse is INCREDIBLY short nowadays, it's just insane. And in turn I just wanna take a really long break.
I feel shortchanged for alot of things like I'm always getting the shit end of the stick which is really not a good way to be feeling coz it bubbles, toils and troubles. Sigh.
I feel it bubbling over very badly. Bear with me guys. Bear with me.