My absolute fav song at the moment seems to take the thoughts right out of my head.
Dixie Chicks: Not Ready to make NiceForgive, sounds goodForget, I’m not sure I couldThey say time heals everythingBut I’m still waitingI’m through with doubtThere’s nothing left for me to figure outI’ve paid a priceAnd I’ll keep payingI know you saidCan’t you just get over itIt turned my whole world aroundAnd I kind of like itI’m not ready to make niceI’m not ready to back downI’m still mad as hell andI don’t have time to go round and round and roundIt’s too late to make it rightI probably wouldn’t if I could‘Cause I’m mad as hellCan’t bring myself to do what it is you think I shouldCoz I am angry as hell. And I won't go back to the times, the hell they put me through.
I don't care how rude or awful ppl perceive me coz I remember for the 16 years of hell I was put through, everyday, every night was difficult, and somehow my family pulled through together. You don't really need to know what exactly I'm referring too but I got reminded recently at my grandmother's one month death anniversary mass. I'm doing my best to be strong but there's alot of hate within me I wish I never had. Alot of awful memories I try to forget. But without these trying times, I'll never be the person I am today.
But enough about burdensome thoughts whizzing in my head, I had a lovely french weekend. Amazing french food at the french stall followed by two fabulous french movies (part of the french film festival):
Changement d'adresse (Change of Address)Hella funny movie with this ditzy blonde and oh so sweet french man.
Ensemble c'est tout (Hunting and Gathering)My fav Audrey Tautou was in this lighthearted movie with no particular plot but it flowed so well and the director told the story brilliantly. I say kudos!
Till next time, Au Revoir!