
pics from the overdue Womad experience. didn't take much.
so yesterday was my D&D. My first ever D&D experience. And the first experience being in the committee. Was hectic a lil stressful but overall awesome experience.
I got to meet 3 ppl the same age as me. And I met 2 ACSians from my year! And they were part of the management/ entourage team of this local artiste who came over for a performance. Very cool to catch up with them. =)
The third one was in my company!! I finally finally found someone my age. I gotta tell you I'm psyched. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing touch with ppl my age, it's this terrible feeling. And you start to think there's something wrong with you coz everyone else is on this spaceage frequency but you meet ppl your age and you go "PHEW" i'm so fucking normal.
Missed most of my meal coz I was running around and the moronic hotel ppl cleared it. But I met a few cute guys YAY ... part of the event organiser team or the local artiste's team.
I did enjoy myself quite a bit esp after chatting with the former acjc-ians, and listening to non-govt idle chat. It's refreshing I got to tell you that. Very very refreshing.
I'm so very tired though. I had a case of the runs yest morning and was so terrified to eat should I suffer during the actual D&D and I stuffed myself with medication luckily it worked. I tell you when murphy kicks in his law every bloody thing that can go wrong will go wrong. DAMN U MURPHY.