I've been terribly lazy to update. And I'm probably supposed to feel guilty but I don't.
So nanny-nanny-poo-poo.
What have I been up to?
The usual.
The few abnormalities include:
1. Granny is in hospital. Back to her extremely frail self. And I realised I'm not the only one in pain when we visit her. They test blood sugar levels every hour so her fingers are all blue black from the constant pricking. Her hands are blue black from the doctors sticking the damn needles for intravenous drip & the insulin drip. Yea both of her hands have drips and they hurt so bad she screams and shouts. Seeing how frail she and how much pain she's in, is a bit much for all of us. It doesn't help that she seems to have forgotten all the other languages she used to speak so well English, Tamil & Malay. She's gone back to her roots and all she knows now is Malayalam and I've been struggling to speak decent Malayalam to her. Sigh. We just want her to be discharged. No more needles and pricking her please. Can't you see that if you're hurting her you're hurting all of us? Please let her be ok soon.
2. Womad 2007 - Finally got a chance to check it out. Saw loads of ACSians. All the popular ones. Including a colleague of mine. My conclusion is I'm SO NOT a Womad person. Not worth my money which I could have spent on a dozen other things. Bleah.
3. I'm lazy to post pics.
4. I wish I didn't have to adapt to so many changes all the time. I really hate changes. Ugh.
Ciaoz for now.