There is alot I want to say but I'm at a loss how and where to start sometimes.
A thought entered my head while I was taking the train back home yesterday after throwing in the towel and I just decided to leave early, one of the rare times. Frustration is building to an all time high, morale has plummeted to an all time low. The good news is frustration hasn't hit its peak yet, I'm still hanging on for my dear life and bracing myself for the worst that is to come slowly but surely. But with each day, I get more news that knocks the socks off me and brings the morale a notch down. I feel like I've aged by a decade at least.
Today as I write this, I'm down with this horrendous gastric pain which is really not pleasant. I still have to go back and attend to stuff. It never ends.
Sigh.