Ok so I've been jam packed busy plus I know I haven't been posting many pics up. But I have a treat for everyone, there'll be loads of pics for this post. Mainly because Suk gave me a SEk800i for my birthday, so YAY. Thank you! I'm probably gonna drive everyone insane with my picture taking, so BEAR WITH ME.
So first up a very overdue picture of yummylicious food at Waraku@Marina Square. Yum yum. I mean just look at the presentation. Then when you dig in its *swoooon*

Next up we have pics from my trip, yes I disappeared from all the stress and craziness for about 5 days to thoroughly enjoy my birthday. Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It really made my day. Especially since I had a case of the blues in the first portion of the day. The pictures are in random order.
So first up is Mount Brinchang,Cameron Highlands (kinda mini climbed it on my birthday). The view is supposed to be awesome but lots of fog and clouds as u can see.

We went through what they call the "MOSSI FOREST" still trying to figure out whether they can't spell, or the plural of moss is mossi... very surreal/ narnia like

Next is the tea plantation in Cameron Highlands. Been there before but still love it.

And Tanah Rata, one of the 2 main cities in Cameron. Been there before too but there's already so many changes. Lovely little town where everyone remembers you, esp service staff.

Full moon on my b'dae!I have a thing for full moons. So it seems apt. I noticed this on my way to KL.

And I decided to check out Hard Rock Cafe in KL. Always wanted an original Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt. So I've now decided to collect these t shirts from all over. I only have one from jakarta that my dad got me. Oh and two motorcycles turn around all night long in the pic.

So then I wanted to catch a glimpse of the Petronas Towers...

Den I wanted to club on my b'dae considering I haven't done so in ages. So checked out the whole row of clubs along P.Ramlee area (THERE ARE ALOT OF CLUBS!!) And my pick was...

And as usual drama has to occur, I went to the toilet heard a loud crash came out and saw this drunk girl on the floor and the entire glass pane had SHATTERED. Yea you read right. All I wanted to do was pee. Geez. Anyway in the club people watching was VERY fun!! Plus the 2 sharks swimming in the fishtank were very cool.

Yes, I was thoroughly spoilt on my b'dae. Thank you!!Ok so tt's the end of my b'dae now its all random pics. My first meatloaf. I've always wanted to try it. So I did! In Cameron. EXTREMELY yummy!!

Where the meatloaf is from...

So in Malacca, I stayed in The Legacy. I still think the architecture is AWESOME. But facilities/service just not up to par.


Then they had the Portugese Settlement in Malacca, where we saw and heard portugese ppl speaking in portugese. very authentic. very peaceful.

den explored Malacca and came across this bar which opened on the day we were exploring, the place we ate at the portugese settlement also opened on the day we explored Malacca. (good food btw yum yum)

Ok I'm done for now. tataaaaaaaa