Tips for myself
1. Be punctual
2. Stop mouthing off at work especially when I get pissed off/irked coz u never know who has a bigger mouth then u
3. Stop having nightmares about work
That's about all for now.
I have been PIGGING out like crazy. Went to Outback Steakhouse yesterday with my newfound friends which was quite a blast. Conrad for drinks, btw, conrad is a really good chillout place.
Oh yea for those who dunno I do partake in Good Friday so I abstained from meat and went to church. Hurrah. Finally. Den I almost died while going to JB coz it was SO jam packed, it became a sauna, I was showering in sweat. I have never ever in my life showered in my sweat like that before. Plus a number of people fainted and had to be carried out especially kids. It was very drama. And whenever people got mad they started scolding Malaysia den the immigration people got really mad and started standing up to tell them if they had guts to tell them to their face. An experience really.
So after that crazy part was over the fun part of watching movies for half price started. So Suk & I watched Meet the Robinsons which turned out to be some inspiration cum preachy movie to kids instead of the comedic cartoon we expected it to be. So it was on to the next movie Mr Bean's Holiday which I though was totally funny which I didn't expect considering I wasn't gonna watch the movie at all.
Besides the sporadic moments of going out most of my time has been spent worrying about work, having nightmares about work, doing work, rushing work, hoping to escape work or hoping someone will promote me to some major high rank where I'll be damn rich and can spend like crazy to offset all the stress which I think I've been doing anyway minus the promotion.
Oh sorry I completely forgot the good news, I passed my probationary period. Hurrah hurrah.
Yea that wasn't totally celebrated more like a moment of bliss followed by a carton of anxiety. Not much time to celebrate there's suddenly alot happening I'm not to sure whether its some karmic sign to say ah huh see this is what happens when u edge really close to becoming a year older. After a while you're just screwed. You just a couple of things that keep you going. Your job, your family/loved ones/friends. I've started questioning myself as well, I mean really at my age what have I actually acheived? There's SO much more I want. But there's so little fucking time. How do some people do it all? Damn it.