I confess that I haven't really been out in quite some time. I've gotten quite happy and familiar with holing myself at home and just watching dvds. It's like entering another world far away from reality. I used to do that with books but coz of the nature of my job and previous stuff that I studied at school anything with too many words is a BIG turn off.
But of course, as usual, that's besides the point.
I caught
"Just Follow Law", I swear its hella funny and if ur in the public service you just MUST watch it. Its totally true plus all my colleagues kept quoting the damn movie I had to catch it coz I kept missing all the damn jokes.
cc - cover ca-ching (backside)
bcc - better cover ca-ching (backside)
-TOTALLY true ok.
Then I met up with this really really smart fren of mine which I mentioned before just finished the Masters. The thesis was pretty damn awesome.
I was introduced to this
AMAZING jap restaurant in Millenia. I can't for the life of me remember the name though I think its "Razu something". Basically there's a R and a Z in the name. And my goodness the service was fab, mainly coz my fren has been there so many times they remember! And the food. Ooh laa laa.
For the first time I had sea urchin sushi which I was craving since I saw it on Japan Hour and I'm telling you sea urchin is AMAZING. Do not be grossed out by its name, give it a chance. Its looks fab, tastes fab and is just amazing. They had "cranky salmon rolls" and "dragon rolls" too which were hella good. Dragon rolls had superbly fresh prawns in them. And I gotta tell you the sake was fab too.
The best part of the entire thing was it was a very sweet treat. So thank you very much.
Then, I was introduced to
Conrad Hotel's tea. OMYGAWD.
The selection of tea was out of this world.
The service was just too good to be true.
And if anyone wants to go there, I say I'm there!!
I'm reading a book now called "Fancy Pants" by Susan Elizabeth Philips hopefully my withdrawal symptoms of renting dvds will fade slightly. The symptoms are acting up pretty bad and I'm getting very restless.
Bleah.
My only gripe is my damn air-con is freaking leaking. FUCK.
The cost of repair is gonna have a severe dent in my finances.
As Fann Wong said it in the movie,
Na Bei.