You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
7:09 PM
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Valentine's Day Flowers for Sale ::I'm helping out a friend here (dun say I never try).
She's started taking orders to Valentine's Day.
Need Flowers for your lovely other half, soulmate or precious one of your life
(OR ME, hey i'd appreciate the flowers as much as anyone else.)email her:
melyssateng@gmail.comOR
melxn@hotmail.com