ok I just realised I've been so darn lazy to take pics n upload 'em that my blog has turned into an incredibly wordy blog.
UGH.
I can't reading stuff with too many darn words. I'm a very a visual person. My bad people.
So I finally got some time to rent some movies.
1. Hard CandyThis is a seriously good movie. The cinematography is very nifty, the storyline is pretty good but the way the story is told is just fab. You either hate this movie or you love it. I started out totally icked out by it I mean a 30 year old man taking chocolate off a 14 year old girl's lips with his fingers and happily licking it up with a glint in his eye. Pretty gross. But the twists and turns I mean, damn. It was one helluva roller coaster ride.
2. You, Me and DupreeNow I thought Owen Wilson, this is gonna be downright funny. But major league disappointment this was.
3. Tokyo DriftThis one kicked some serious ass.

Some visuals for you. The HOT girl, had this Aussie accent (which I usually can't stand but the lilt in her voice makes it sound damn good, Nathalie Kelly is her name in case your wondering) The guy with the beer bottle Sang Kung is his real name I think and dammmnnnn he looks hella good in the movie. Love the character, all about cool, calm and poise.
Drifting is SOOOOOo cool. I know I sound totally idiotically airheadish but I adore the fast n furious series. The rides, the veryyyyy cool dudes and dudette...woohoo. The special features for this dvd was pretty awesome too about how they learned to drift, woooo they had a whole racing track to themselves!!
On another note, we're in a new year but it doesn't feel that exciting more like a chore to me. I've got such a shitload of stuff to do. I'm still on probation with all the ppl that keep getting cut (no probation doesn't mean u got the job unfortunately) I just want to have a stable job. But the iron rice bowl don't exist no more. With all these added responsibilities which keep piling and more people depending on you to make it through, its really hard. But it doesn't help that everywhere you turn its money. I may be financially independent but I'm not minting money. I work hella hard for it. Every minute is spent slogging away. Come on cut me some slack. Every time going out means more money going down the drain.
Plus when I say I don't know what time I end. I'm dead serious. I dunno what time I end. Being in such an industry, think my uni mates know what I mean we're working on a very realtime basis here. Time is everything to us. Deadlines are not far and few in between, they are jampacked, head to head and you have meet them. You have to deliver. There are no excuses. No one cares about it. You get it done. N you get it done good. Period. I know its horrid to stand people up, I can't say I end at 6, I never have. Its not gonna happen. So come on, Sat is all I have man. Serious. I ain't messing around with this. Don't ask for time from Mon - Fri. Cos I dunno whether I can guarantee anything. So its best to just save Sat.
This sucks, 2007 is here and I totally hate it already.
Different year, same shit people.