I've been feeling rather down lately.
I can't put my finger on it.
Just an immense case of the blues.
I want to be left alone.
Everything has lost its spark.
Socializing is the last thing I want to do.
Smiling and laughing takes too much effort.
Feeling sullen and moody seems the way to go.
It takes the least bit of effort.
Plus if I avoid everyone I can just remain that way.
I've been forcing myself to go out and catch up with friends.
Which is great and all, like I caught up with a former colleague, which was ok. A tad depressing but at the same time good coz I got to unburden all my fears, woes, everything in relation to the working world. Don't get me wrong here, I adore my job, the adrenaline rush everyday is great. But at the same time it has taken a toll on me. Certain things have zapped the zest in me for life and everything else. Its just gone. I feel deadened to the world. And honestly, thats always been my greatest fear to be a deadened zombie.
So now what?
What do I do?
I really have no clue.
I feel like I've lost my personality.
Everything about me has changed.
I've lost my capability to think, analyse and make decisions.
I've become such a lazy creep its disgusting.
I'm trying here...but its like the blind leading the blind. I have no idea how to get out of this hole I've dug for myself.
Anyway, I checked out this cool Aussie place (on Australia Day, nonetheless)
MAD JACK CAFEYou can check out the website
http://www.pkxpressgroup.com/On Sundays they have a flea market, and they closed at 11pm, last order 1045...WHICH IS GREAT for ppl who end work late like myself!! Yay.
Food is cheap and pretty decent. Customers can play Xbox if they wish too!
Apparently featured on the media alot.
Supposed to be renowned for fish & chips which i didn't try yet...so anyone up for it?
Gimme a holla.
Its located at
Bukit Timah Branch - 6, Duke's Rd
(Bukit Timah Rd before Coronation Plaza, next to Police Post)
Tel: 64624300 or 62891506
and I hung out with a fren I havent seen for 4 years!! My gosh, she's getting married in August its so scary. I kept telling her how do you know? What if one day you wake up and realise, EW what was I thinking??
Ok I digressed, the thing is she introduced me to the coffeshop in Tanglin Police HQ (beside KK Hospital) , the fish & chips is damn awesome for 4 bucks somemore!! And the policemen damn cartoon, all she said was wa ur food damn good and they happily welcomed us...HAHA