I'm on a dvd trip.
Very satiated.
Think I kinda went over the line of moderation though.
Oops.
5 dvds in 2 days. Holding my tum tum. Feelings of pity got drowned out with the dvds.
1. Annapolis
My kinda movie. Thanks babe for the confirmation that it was a good movie. I had my eye on it after catching he trailer. American men, in their Naval uniforms. Hey, those white uniforms are FINE. Those bods under those white uniforms, are VERY FINE. Unfortunately, any respect went outta the window in Boston (to my fren who was with me in boston, ya remember? the sailors once they were there, it was kinda sad. They lined the streets just disturbing anything remotely female.) They were very horny and very pitiful. But not dangerous. Just a buncha boys who needed to get out more. Almost like out NS boys. But not quite there yet. Thank Gawd.
Anyway, I thought it was more boxing oriented then naval-based. Would have preferred more military-ness into the movie. But it was good. Just like million dollar baby/girl fight etc. A darn good boxing movie. Good camera shots.

And the girl
(Jordana Brewster pictured above), was REALLY hot. *whistles* She ALMOST makes me wanna join naval academy. Mind you I said almost.
2. Ice AgeNothing to crow about here. I don't get the big hoo-ha about it.
3. Ice Age: The MeltdownDiego's (the sabre tooth tiger) pretty cool. Good sense of humour. Slightly better than the 1st one.
4. Four Brothers
I say. HELLA GOOD MOVIE. Mark Wahlberg gives it to you straight up. My dad thinks there's too much violence. But I think it portrays old school detroit city really good. The language. The unlikeliness of 4 very different guys becoming brothers due to this old lil lady adopting them. Love the unpredictability of the story. Btw Mark Wahlberg used to date the hot girl above, Jordana Brewster. Good taste mate. Anyway, its a total testerone filled movie. Absolutely lip-smacking. Nic pecs. Totally cool. Coarse language brings out the hard kinda life the characters are supposed to have. Not everyone's cuppa though. I think I'd wanna watch this again. That says alot. Coz I rarely wanna re-watch movies, unless I'm dead bored and all I have is Ch 5.
5. ScoopRidiculous movie. Just as I deduced from the trailer. Plus I'm not a Woody Allen fan. He's too old to be picking up younglings. Sorry I know its his personal life and personal right. But come on man. Pity though coz I really like Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johanssen. Hugh coz he's hot. Scarlett is a pretty brilliant actress though.