Ok so for some reason people around me think I'm a walking talking recruitment agency,
which REALLY I'm bloody not.
I'm already in a sullen mood coz all I wanna do is sleep and things keep flying my way. So here I am trying to duck all the flying saucers coming my way till my head gets lucid again on a the usually blue Monday.
So people I know have told me they have communications based jobs available. Anyone interested to be a Account Exec in a pr agency or a Corp Comms Exec, give me a buzz or drop a line on my tagboard. If you have friends who have graduated and interested and getting a job in the communications industry let me know.
Listen I'm not bloody guaranteeing that you'll get the job, I'm offering a line for you to get the job. Meaning you have to go through the whole darned deal. Send in your resume and wait. If you get shortlisted, good for you. Now go through the interview. If you get it, den pass your probation. Yea its a damned long process, but that's all I got.
And we're not interested in people who are goin to take them for a ride.
If you think you'll join today and quit tommorrow, don't bother. People who are really truly looking for a job, a career, who are going to stick it out, be hardworking, show initiative and go all out to secure the job are what we are looking for. You hear me? Based on the questions you ask people will know whether you are truly keen or you're just having a itchy backside.
Till then, if you're willing to share an inheritance worth millions give me a tinkle.
G'day mate.