Firstly, I hope everyone had a lovely X'mas.
To the relevant religous ones:
Here's wishing you a very blessed Christmas, may you be showered with abundant blessings. Went for mass right? ;)
To everyone else:
Happy Holidays!! Tis the season to pig out and pack the pounds. Let's all join Mr & Mrs Claus with their pot bellies.
=================================================================
I've had a very very tiring few weeks. Been juggling decision making at home together with decision making at work. (Yea I'm working, now bugger off) I actually can't wait for January to start so I can get some kind of semblance of my life back. I'm so tired physically and mentally trying to juggle the various aspects. Is it just me or does anyone else go through this as well? People can be so demanding with their expectations. Who spares a thought about other people anymore? Its pretty rare, ain't it?
Oh well. I'm trying very hard to please people around me and make as much time for them as I can. But you gotta cut me some slack. At the end of the day my social life seems like a lot of work to me which can be fucking annoying. I can't guarantee you my time on weekdays. Gotta understand that. This is my choice and it is solely my responsibility. Obviously it won't matter to anyone else it is after all my job that's at stake here (it ain't confirmed). So as far as I'm concerned I'll do anything and everything to keep my bread and butter and frankly my social life means absolutely nothing in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I love catching up with my friends especially those whom I haven't seen in a while. But it gets frustrating, really frustrating when people start demanding for my time when I really have nothing left to give. Even if I had time, I'm a zombie. Let me rest up and rejuvenate at least before you start demanding and imposing expectations upon me.
On a less lecturing note, I have to say this was a very different X'mas and I absolutely loved it. Even with all the craziness, nutty bz and all that jazz. Thanks to everyone who came and pigged out. I'm truly appreciative. Thanks. As usual its one of my favourite times of the year, X'mas always pulls through for me.
Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to one & all. Btw to all the idiots out there, I'm Catholic and I do celebrate Christmas. Stop asking.