Some overdue pics. I can't even remember whether I've uploaded 'em b4. Haha OOPSIE.
So the parents & I went to JB to get some mooncakes coz well I'm in love with them. And only the snowskin ones. I hate the normal brown ones. So my treat lor. NO choice. Sniffz


Yummmmy. We had peppermint flavour, chocolate cheese, lotus seed. was soooo good n cheapppp. totally worth going over the causeway anyday anytime.
den we had to die for bak kuh teh and my dad introduced me to the art of drinking chinese tea

i drank loadsssss of chinese tea. chinese tea, green tea, earl grey...hey as long as it ends with TEA. I'm there mate.
Some people just don't get it.
Tsk tsk.
To my fren who finally handed in her thesis hurrah for u! Hope that other essay and etc gets over n done with soon for ur sanity's sake !
i've been rather bored so i decided to go check out the library n DAMN man they changed the machinese to borrow books. i thought it used to be high tech, its even more high tech now! feel so lao tu (old fashioned)... but damn now i borrowed the books i'm actually bored before even reading 'em. how sad izzat?? i'm absolutely hopeless. i dunno whats gotten into me. i used to LOVEEE reading. now just seeing a whole load of words TURNS ME OFF. probably coz alot of time i gotta plough thru tons of words n sift it all out. so words juz become a bloody pain. movies are better just lots of visuals. not that taxing on the brain. at my extremely young age my brain has checked out on me. dammit.
friggin xmas is coming n mommy's birthday. *wails* i foresee bad bad bad financial times. santa where the hell are ya man? HUH HUH.
better come through my rubbish chute (sorry dun have chimney, bear with the smell) and be nice to me. i've tried to be damn nice all year long. u better say ho ho ho n return the damn favour.