1. Caught
The Departed like FINALLY in VivoCity. Fuck man. The place is huge. Theatre 1 is FUCKING huge. Its like a bloody omnimax theatre. Firstly, I'm hella mad with the girl who asked for my I/C and den asked eh she's in 84 lei how ah? Den my fren buay tahan laffing in one corner and my anger sputtering 22 !!! den she goes oh ok and lets me in. YOU FUCKING BITCH if I ever see you around, I will definitely make sure you get your come uppance. Dun bloody ask me for my I/C unless I'm going to club or buying alcohol. I'm already fed up with everyone teasing me about how young I am bla bla, DO I NEED MORE SHIT FROM YOU??? NOOOOOO.
Secondly, The Departed kinda sucks. If you liked ScarFace you'd like it alot. I didn't like the ending too bloody gruesome and stupid. I'm not a big fan of ScarFace. I did however surprisingly like DiCaprio's character ALOT. I usually like Damon's acting but this time around he seemes a tad out of place almost out of character. Oh well its just me. Most of the movie was pretty good but the ending fucked it up badly. Wonder how much of it is the same as Infernal Affairs. Anyone know?
2. Singaporeans are bloody disgraceful I saw a car kena langah terok terok by a lorry and 5-6 ppl in front of the car taking photos with their camera phone all presumably hoping to strike it big. HELLO ppl car kena langah eh! WAKE UP YOUR IDEA. So bloody malu.
3. Happy Diwali to all those who celebrate it. And ppl please bloody remember I DUN CELEBRATE IT. It irks me to no end ppl who wish me holidays I dun celebrate especially when I've mentioned it SO many times. At least in the states they tell you happy holidays, basically jus steering clear of anything offensive. perhaps someone could learn from that.
4. And the most exciting news, I got my
FIRST WEDDING INVITE!! (from my friend) The groom is directly my friend. Not some relative and someone my parents know. MY OWN FRIEND.
WOOHOOOOOO!! Congrats buddy!! Its about bloody time!! I feel all grown up now. I mean you know the usual rites of passage first degree, first job, first guy friend, first boyfriend, first diamond jewellery, first branded thing you buy, first handphone you buy with ur own pay, first trip you go on that you pay for yourself, first time you get a credit/debit card, first time you sign on that slip of receipt, first expensive dinner you treat your parents, first time you get your period, first time your parents start to respect your decisions, first time you start contributing to your family bla bla bla
For me my FIRST wedding invite was something to be valueddddd. SO YAY!!
Now how much do you give for a chinese wedding dinner?
Alamak headache.
What to wear?
Ok he's officially my first friend I dun need anymore invites.
To all the insincere friends who said they'll invite me but never really meant it. Screw you.