Ok I have news.
People don't freak out on me. And don't bombard me with a barrage of questions.
I'll say this slowly.
I...............QUIT.........MY..........JOB.Comprehende amigos?
Wait wait. Hold your horses.
One at a time.
I don't have another job. I've joined the jobless and incomeless again.
Why? This is best decision I've made in a long time.
Mind you I didn't make it. My parents and those close to me mentioned it to me.
And you should know my parents hate quitters.
So this was the best decision for me coz this job is not the best suited for me.
I'm taking a time out and going to re-evaluate my whole life, my decisions and remember what its like to be my age again. I've been swept away by this tide and I feel like I've completely lost myself, my goals, my desires all for doing things just because I know I should.
Responsibility can feel like oxygen is being cut off to your brain at times. You don't even realise it as my friend mentioned in her blog, working is like being robotic. Everyday is the same.
I've become so numb its scary.
I hope after I get some time to myself I regain parts of myself again.
Take care N hopefully let's cheers to more blog entries n parties after this.