Hola Amigoz,
1st pic is from Singapore Polo Club, do check it out. The cafe/ restaurant is pretty good! Food is very decently priced and drinks are really cheap. Try this mocktail called the Gunner. Good stuff and only $2.80! And I was having a mocktail coz I wasn't really into a cocktail that day. Hmmph.
I made up for it yesterday. I had a MARS BAR SHOOTER(pictured above) & my friend had a mars bar mint shooter after our ULTIMATE MARGARITA(pictured above) & HORNY TOAD MARGARITA (pictured above). Shiook!
Where? I'll give you a hint,
You can't beat an iguana-rita!
After 12 is happy hour, half price!
Two thumbs up mannnn.
I checked out fishtang's workplace. Cooool office babe! Very cosy. Thanks for the invite!
Plus I got to see 2 mediacorp artistes recording for an ad ;)
Fuuuun.
Oh yea I caught
Click with Adam Sandler I thought it was a rather depressing movie. Ugh.
It wasn't really funny more of a story with a very obvious moral to tell.
Adam what happened?? I love your comic ability. Such disappointment.
Den I finally caught
The Break-Up, mannnnnn Jennifer Aniston is SOOOOOOO hot. Totally adore her hot, tanned bod. She lets us know its feasible at least.
But the ending was extremely fucked up. Stupid stupid scriptwriter.
Vince Vaughn wasn't his usual awesome self either. If you caught him in Old school or WEddeng Crashers, you knoooow he's the maaan! Sniff Sniff.