I've juz been tagged by Miss Marianne. Is that some subtle hint that I should blog more? ;)
I've been madly bz. Just had a successful event yesterday where it turned out to be a mini-AC / Spectra reunion. I'll tell abt it via email. It was quite fun! Thanks for the tag, the ans are as follows:
4 Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:Communication Executive
Corporate Communications Executive
Editorial & Communications Assistant / Acting Editor (same job la)
Operations Assistant
4 Movies You Could Watch Over And Over:One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
American History X
Old School
Sleepers
4 Places You Have Lived:Singapore lor where else I have lived man
Unless you count my stay in Oklahoma to complete my degree
cannot make it so sad this one only have two.
4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:i dun have time to watch tv anymore!!! how sadddd n u all know i love tv. damn
Boston Legal (danny crane & alan shore brilliant characters!)
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (I WOULD pack him to my house if i could)
Green Wing (i loveeeee dr mccartney humor at its best)
Grey's Anatomy (u all know how bloody addictive it is)
this list is very long hard to choose
4 Websites You Visit Daily (or often):Does Gmail count coz i visit everything from there
TODAY online
Channel NewsAsia Online
Bloglines
If Gmail dun count den MSN.com
4 Of Your Favourite Foods:Eggs (same as u!)
Ben & Jerry's ice cream which i havent had in ages
Seafood except sotong
Chili Chicken daddy makes
4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:In my bed sleeping with the aircon shit i'm so exhausted i can die
Carribbean hell i wanna see the beaches there
thailand's full moon party heard its fucking awesome!
spa getting massaged n relaxing without all the stress n politics.
4 Favourite Bands/Singers:Disturbed
System of a Down
Megadeth
Green Day
4 People To Tag:(ppl come on answer this thing u know i rarely do this if ever!)Saltz
Olengee
Yanz
Fishtang