I had a very happy time today. Check out this new place called The V Tearoom @ Esplanade.
U gotta check it out.
Olengee mentioned ur name, I was talking to Rosemary who sold us the biscuits...DAMN NICE man.
Den I came back home and received some shocking news.
Dunno whether anyone remembers that I was rather upset that a close family friend of ours had meningitis on the job as a paramedic, was in coma.
She finally awoke but was struggling with a full recovery, fell and was semi-paralysed.
This is the same person I knew. Who went backpacking by herself.
Had her mom pass away at a young age n had to take care of her dad & older bro.
Our family took in their family.
She was so sporty.
always had a smile on her face.
genuine
lovable.
approachable
a girl-to-woman i really looked up to & had great respect for.
at the young age of 26 she committed suicide today.
and i am in shock.
guess i won't be able to accept it.
she helped so many ppl during her job & in her life.
words cannot express how much she helped ppl
n i know as catholics we believe suicide is bad and all.
But I pray that she will find a place in heaven.
For all her suffering.
She has suffered so much.
Pls let her rest in peace.
Let her family have the strength to carry on.
Let us never forget that life is so precious & fragile
Words can help.
being there can help.
she left us all behind.
i wish i had made an effort.
not only during xmas or gatherings to know her better