Well I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on all this.
The more work they give me, the happier I am.
Yes I know I'm rather strange.
I can't help it.
For the past ten months, I've been rather immersed in working.
So a sudden nothing to do or taking too long to get used to the work or feeling lost is not amongst what I'm used to.
Thanks marianne for the words of encouragement! Appreciate it. =))
And yes I have my first namecard! Cool riiiite? haha all my ex-colleagues/friends are teasing me about it. Its almost like a formal welcome after 10 mths. I'm kinda in. Though officially 6 mths later. My current colleagues seem very much into the FACADE thing. U know on the outside its all merry. On the inside u dun really know what's goin on.
Feel rather left out so I really miss my ex-colleagues and the kind of banter we have.
We'll be arguing for fun etc. (yes michelle i miss u very much! & jeslyn too!)
I'm not saying my current colleagues are bad or anything. I just don't belong there yet.
Some of them seem REALLY intimidating and its really hard to talk to them.
I mean u would think i'd be fine by now after talkin to ppl of all levels, status, designations..but i'm not. i take to ppl according to how they behave to me. so...oh well...
I really hope they come to accept me as time goes on.
I think I may be starting to warm up to my current jobscope. Slowly but surely.
Let's see how it goes. I'll give it my all. As I do anywhere else.
And a few notes
ppl pllllease don't ask me to meet up on Sundays.
After working, my weekends are very precious to me.
I mean Fridays & Saturdays are the best to go out.
But Sunday is for me to rest n chill out with my family. As it is i barely get any time with them.
This is imperative for me. I knooow i dun seem like it. for some insane reason ppl think i'm some party gurl, are u ppl completely bonkers or what??
Pls dun take it the wrong way alritey i'm not brushing u off or anything like that, i really enjoy hanging out with all my friends. buuut pls gimme my sunday.
n i juz found out i have to work one of my sundays. bleah.
but the work on that day sounds cool, sth i've never done b4 so let's hope i dun fuck it up!
the rest of the weekdays are juz not advisable.
coz i'll be so dang tired the next day den work the whole day is kinda screwed.
i do go out on certain weekdays other den fridays but let's have some mercy on mel yeah?
i dun wanna be sleeping on the job.
ok i'm done rambling time to eat n sleep.