If I canJust walk aloneAnd try to escapeInto me-- Remember, DisturbedI've been so UNBELIEVABLY unlucky this couple of months I really wish I could just escape into me. Run away from all the people around me laughing at my misfortune or other kinds of reactions like stunned horror and who get something out of it. Sigh.
First I got the stomach flu, then continuous fever/flu/sore throat, den chickenpox, during chickenpox my immunity was just out the window so I developed this fucked up dry cough where i cough so bad the impact makes my diaphram (the doc came up with this) makes me nauseous and I throw up all the food I've ingested so I end up hungry and I eat and then I cough till I scare everyone around me and throw up again. Lovely I tell you. I've seen the doctor SO many times this month, I've got a hole in my pocket coz
1. I missed more then 2 weeks of week, thus I'm bankrupt
2. i've to keep seeing the doctor to get rid of this fuckin cough now though i was hoping like mad it would juz go away
i cough n cough n make everyone in my office terrified of me coz they already act like i have leprosy the moment chickenpox is mentioned followed y loud gasps, looks of horror, and the inevitable qns of whether i'm gonna pass it to them.
HELLO IS NO ONE AWARE THAT SOME MOTHERFUCKER PASSED IT TO ME??
i haven't a cold drink in more then 2 weeks.
u try having a hot drink in this fuckin hot weather and tell me whether u can be nice n chirpy alright?
no ice cream. no chocolate. no chicken. no fish. no seafood. no soy sauce. no cold stuff. no fried stuff even potato chips. so the qns remains..melissa what can u have for lunch with ur colleagues? hmmm bread n water? fantastic. u all have a lovely time eating ur food.
remember MELISSA ANNE is NOT. n have something while u think of me.
yeah jolly good life i'm having now. ok granted it could be worse.
but DAMMIT I WANT THIS COUGH TO GET LOST.
ok quick run through simply coz i'm terribly lazy
x-men 3i din really like it coz fuck man everyone that was anyone DIED. not big fan of death n shitty endings in movies. but when i thought it n followin crappy movies i watched. its actually decent.
plus i adore wolverine. n iceman...n well hunky cute men.
over the hedgei totally like this movie. HAMMY the rabbit squirrel who's like high on life? awesome duuuudeeee.
da vinci codei din read the book. so hell yeah i adored this movie. i find it fascinating. i haven't heard the other side of the story so i can't believe it completely but there are elements which i would very much like to believe. but i have to say the french ppl talkin with no subtitles was FUCKED UP. did anyone else get that? or was it juz my cinema? coz its seriously FUCKED UP. i used to think french was sexy with subtitles. now its juz bleah. tom hanks kinda out of place for the role though. no idea why he was chosen. totally unbelievable his affection for audrey tautou. but i thought tautou did a great job. could be coz i'm biased. but i totally bought her performance.
monster's ballthis movie. dun live up to the hype. i was sitting there going...eh... n the worst part the sex scenes got cut after i tried so hard to get a hold of this movie. so its like cut n then suddenly u dunno what the fuck is happening coz it doesn't add up. i can hear olengee making noise coz its a sex scene. aunty it dun make sense without it k! its juz sex. and a movie scene at that. moving along.
little black bookthis was BAD. brittany murphy goes thru her bf's palmpilot n tracks down all his ex-gfs...like...erm...eh...n the ending is WORST of all!
emmafake british accents. a absolute headache. gave up after a while
broken flowersi think this one took the cake as the worst movie of the CENTURY. there's no conclusion. i felt awkward watchin bill murray. half the time ur wondering what's point? the thing is...THERE IS NO POINT. my gawd. SO bad. i'm so not a fan of bill murray
eternal sunshine on the spotless mindthis was pretty decent. kinda confusing. but in comparison to the rest of the crappy movies. it had a point. decent actors. n very very different. but i dun understand how it's a comedy like stated on the dvd cover. who laughs at that? weird.
please God stop punishing me. let me get well soon b4 dec 31st 2006. let me have a cold drink. ice cream. chocolate. fried chicken wing. let me try mcdonald's pepper drumlets. please.