There's this song that keeps ringing in my ear. I gotta say I'm not a fan of Madonna's current songs (prefer the ol' skool ones) but this one definitely caught my eardrums.
I don't wanna hear,
I don't wanna know
Please don't say you're sorry
I've heard it all before
And I can take care of myself
I don't wanna hear,
I don't wanna know]
Please don't say 'forgive me'
I've seen it all before
And I can't take it anymore
Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap
There's more important things than hearing you speak
You stayed because I made it so convenient
Don't explain yourself, you'll never see
-- Madonna, Sorry
Man I wish I could sing this song to someone I used to hold close to my heart. But now even telling this person this song is useless. Coz at the end of the day the person suffers from a severe condition of "cannotlistentowhatmelissasayscoznmyegoencompassestheentireuniverse-itis". So Screw that.
Latest I caught at the new Cathay cineplex (hello ppl the new cathay has been open for a while, as we say in singapore,
WAKE UP UR IDEA),

Yup FIND ME GUILTY, no I didn't do anything legally wrong (*thinks* Yea I'm pretty sure), starring Vin Diesel! Lovely movie. Loved the quips, the quick wit. Absolutely lovely. A welcome change from Diesel's usual action with heavy duty muscles. He put on weight for this role. A small intro about the movie, its based on a true story about the longest trial in US history! I tell you they had a very patient & tired jury! I cannot imagine being on jury duty for more den 622 days! INSANEEEEE. But you'll juz fall for the diesel's character. very principled though flawed coz at the end of the day he's still mafia, but he's very personable.
A quick insight into the movie that I can't forget:
FBI agent: I could see he was with Italian men.
Diesel: How did you know they were Italian? Could you hear them speak Italian?
FBI: No. They had dark hair and they used hand gestures alot.
Diesel: What makes you think they ain't Greek/Mediterranean etc
u gotta watch it to get the full oomph of the convo man. it freaking rocks.*disclaimer* its a gist of what happened not exact.
Now I'm juz awaiting Da vinci & x-men! yes i'm an x-men fan. WHAT's ur deal? hmmph.