Mission Impossible 3The only place n environment where IMF = Impossible Mission Force *rolls eyes*
Fucking waste of my moolah. Maggie Q is hoooot though! But damn the movie was so not worth my money. ugh. Anyone wanna catch "Find Me Guilty"?? Vin Diesel is acting. N no its nothing like triple X - though i loved that movie. He's SO hot. lovely bod. *swoons*
Back to our current fever / furore.
For those who haven't checked out the famed Mr Brown podcast - made more famous by The Straits Times n other media. here's the link. its NON-political (dun sabo them k!) ;) totally satirical, juz the way i love it!
http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2006/05/browncast_the_p.htmlFUCKIN Funny man! U GO MR BROWN!
Now I'll stand tall and say it, its a absolute disgrace to "sledgehammer" (as Sumiko Tan) put it, the matter even after an apology is made. To think I once held these heavyweights in high esteem. Everyone makes mistakes. Some more unforgivable then others.
Get a grip and move on.
Unfortunately / Fortunately depending on your viewpoint I'm right smack middle of the GRC which is hotly contested and has the candidate who actually has an entire portion of the pie dedicated to him right alongside "lift upgrading", "unemployment" " rising costs of living". Do you really think I give a damn about him? I care about ISSUES. What can you do for ME, the voter? I have to say both sides have quite disappointed me. I was looking forward to a better arguments, better convincing. With capable lawyers on both sides surely you can engage the citizens in a better manner? Anyway, I've voted. I await the verdict tonight.
Till then, people dun get your knickers in a friggin twist. The fine for not voting, is FIVE bucks. And you won't be able to vote for future elections till you send the department a VALID explanation. That dun include "i'm a lazy fucker who couldn't get outta bed".
We ain't Americans. Cos thousands...probably millions did NOT vote, friggin Bush got elected. You think ONE vote dun matter? Think again. You won't know whether its gonna be a landslide, so till then, every friggin vote matters.
N for goodness sake dun be a dumbo like the celebrities interviewed in the new paper! You can't put a tick/ circle etc its NULL & VOID. PUT A CROSS. For goodness sakes, all I've seen are adverts on "How to vote" for MORONS like you guys! Stop torturing me. i wanna see my lame ass adverts again!! like go to Yun Name haircare...bla bla...or "i'm loving it - mcdonald's"
BRING BACK CIVILISATION!
BRING BACK THE PRIVATE SECTOR!
Till then, i ask my frens overseas. have u voted?
yes u in perth! (THANKS FOR THE BDAE CALL!! really appreciate it)
U in manchester? hUH HUH??? ;) kiddin la dun beat me up when u come back.i wan ur alcohol.
You in Canada?? I got you many many smses la aiyoooo woman. how can i pick up ur call if u never call??! apa la u.
hello u in milan - dun tell me walkover?
oi brisbane aunty need to vote anot? dun lazy ah. better vote!
ok i hope i din forget anyone else.
A lil visual treat for you guys...OK OK ITS FOR ME.
I'm so drooling over Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Those eyes...SO lustworthy ;)

Drool on!