I've become extremely bitter and grumpy.
Why? Should you happen to ask.
Well the major bump in my life for the past 6 shitty days has been
FRANKENMELPOXWhat in URANUS (ur + anus) world is that?
Lemme break it down for you.
1.
FRANKEN - I look like fuckin frankenstein n i scare myself when i look in the mirror
2.
MEL - use your cow sense (as my p6 teacher used to tell us all), its identifying me with the damn thing
3.
POX - fuck you it can't be smallpox now can it. again use ur blain.
I have another week of medical leave and I'm missing out all the fun stuff at work.
I missed a meeting which I organised and got together.DAMMIT i really wanted to go to that meeting.
I missed another forum letter.
Now I'm missing this big damage control.
I WANNA BE PART OF THE DAMAGE CONTROL.
As much as I adore my mommy, she's driving me MENTAL. All the freakin "pantang" stuff.
No meat. (THIS IS JUZ TORTUROUS)
no heaty food like chocolate
no fried stuff
no one can fry stuff coz its bad luck
no itching (yeah yea can someone think of sth else to say)
no bursting
bla bla bla...
i warned u i was grouchy alright.
now i appreciate everyone who's called/smsed/msned me asking me how i feel.
but i gotta say the answer's gonna be the same for 2 weeks.
i feel FUCKED UP.
it fuckin hurts when i sit/stand/sleep/lie down.
it itches like hell suddenly n suddenly there's no itch
i can't fuckin go out. u know what that's like? ITS TOTAL SHIT. friggin confinement.
ok so how have i been attempting to preserve what shreds of sanity i have left.
dvds.
my ex-boss found this site which delivers movies to u. HOW COOL IZZAT?
http://www.7frames.com/so movies i've caught by far
1. Mrs Henderson Presents- "how delicious!" judi hench juz shines in this one, abso-fuckin beautifully quaint!
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- thot the not so pleasant reviews abt this one was not warranted, i quite liked it but i always prefer the book
3. Memoirs of a Geisha- din read the book but definitely a beautifully told movie. very enamouring
4. The Story of US- Bruce Willis & Michelle Pfeiffer...story abt how 15 years of marriage can quickly spiral outta control, its no wonder i have difficulty in believing in marriage or happily ever after - coz it dun exist man, ending was a tad too optimistic but the way the story was told was interesting, especially liked the part where there are ALWAYS 6 ppl in bed, ur parents & his parents & the couple involved. how very very true.
5. Must Love Dogs- stupid movie dun waste ur time, only good thing diane lane is hella gorgeous for her age! pls lemme age like her
6. Napolean Dynamite- another movie which i din quite appreciate, too many awkward moments i hate seeing awkward moments on screen. dunno what the fuss was abt this movie. "vote for pedro" t shirts come from this movie in case u were wondering
7. The Wedding Date- another not dat fantastic movie. i only liked the line "i'd rather fight with u den make love to any other woman" awwww ---but inside u know he's lying