There's this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I'm surrounded by the stench of unemployment.
I can't describe how I'm feeling adequately.
But feelings of uselessness, powerlessness, impending doom just covers the tip of the iceberg.
I've been drowning myself with marathons of
Grey's Anatomy.
Addison Shepherd...total hot redhead, hair always looks flawless. The one who's the best at everything. Getting the awesome guy.Being the best surgeon in her field of work. Everyone's jealous.Makes one mistake and the respect is taken away just like that.
I never pegged Grey's Anatomy as the kind of show to make me think but its does.
Dr Christina Yang & Dr Preston Burke...I quite like them as a couple.
Meredith...someone I started off liking but at the end of the season (with some gaps), I really didn't. Started off hating Alex but ended up liking him alot.
Initial impressions never really do us any good, but we never stop judging do we?
Dr Yang judges patients all the time, so blatantly that even they can tell.
But really who am I to judge? or who are we to judge?