The Producers did a surprise number on me.
It was funny, witty and definitely entertaining!
Matthew Broderick, Nathan Lane, Uma Thurman = thumbs up man!
I'm not a big fan of musicals [tho I know Marianne loves 'em which was evident when we in NYC ;) ] I've come to associate musicals with marianne..yes ur always on my mind...(everyone go awww)
Sorry I digress. Got to check out the new Cathay Cineplex. Pretty cool man. Though they lifted ALOT of ideas from JB's Megapavillion cinemas...(copycats, come on ur singaporean be a lil more original will ya, oh wait you are singaporeans thus u simply can't be original my bad)
Not as much ppl as I would have expected considering we Singaporeans love novelty. Guess ppl are still in the dark about this one.
Now I shall leave you with the one line I still remember from the movie which had me laffing.
*After Uma Thurman dancesNathan Lane:
We may be sitting down but rest assured we're giving you a standing ovation.*Both Nathan Lane & Matthew Broderick cross their legsCome on you gotta laff at ittttt!Its hella funny!
Disclaimer: I can't remember the exact words of Nathan Lane so its the gist of it.