ok my bad have been terribly lazy to post pics up so here's a couple

THE
most awesome pasta cabonara I've tasted in ages (considering i really am not a fan of cabonara i say that means alot.) For an jaw dropping price of
5 bucks the plate is fuckin huge, check out how the bowl juz looks so teensy next to the plate.
Cafe Divine, at The Adelphi. Another one of their specialities, Fish Cajun which is also hella nice. All courtesy of my ex-boss's recommendations (she rawks!)

The
best teh aalia (how the fuck do u spell aalia) basically ginger tea I've had. Aalia is damn strong n shiokkkkk. Dadi restaurant, Katong. (I tell you my dad knows the best places to fill your tummy & make ur tummy happy too)
Here's to Easter Sunday, everyone have a great day! I can finally eat meat again! Yay! Even tho' I kinda fucked it up twice coz I forgot (yes pardon me my memory has been especially bad nowadays I have no idea why...)
And to all the ppl who wish me Happy Easter on GOOD FRIDAY. SHAME ON YOU.
How can you not know that Friday is Good Friday, its in the damn name man.
And NO Easter is NOT on Saturday.
Where've you been? Living in a tree or under a rock?
Geez.
I'm amazed. Quite a number of ppl have no clue...
*shakes head*