You never see the hard days in a photo album...but those are the ones that get you from one happy snapshot to the next.
A very warm welcome to my thoughts and opinions. These lyrics from Megadeth's Peace Sells resonate with me.
What do you mean, "I can't get to work on time"?
I got nothing better to do
And, what do you mean, "I don't pay my bills"?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?
What do you mean, "I hurt your feelings"?
I didn't know you had any feelings.
What do you mean, "I ain't kind"?
I'm just not your kind.
5:38 PM
Saturday, April 08, 2006
I have to share the good news with everyone.
The stench of unemployment has been lifted.
Back into the working world.
Onward mel!
The "rat race" as meera called it has become my world. =)
My place in other worlds is no longer there and no longer has the same incentives for me.