What kind of jobseeker are you?I started out at
Stage 1 like any other fresh graduate
Casual: I'm just browsing Proceeded to
Stage 2 the ok I'm a degree holder for gawd sake's I'm worthy of much more
Fussy: It must be the right one Now I'm at
Stage 3 the pulling out my hair, going dammit juz fucking get me any damn perm position. A position which has long term prospects where I earn enough to take care of my parents & myself.
Desperate: I'll take anything
Sadly some ppl really, truly have all the fucking luck in the world.
They barely look for a job and "fairy god-mother of jobs" decides hell I really like this person let's juz give this one an awesome job with awe-inspiring pay AND awesome colleagues.
Oh and I'm not really a big melissa anne fan so hey let's give her the shit job, with shit pay and total shit boss. Ooh Laa Laa.
I can't wait to see what else the fucked up "fairy godmother of jobs" has for me, coz seriously if i knew who this kanina bei-shithead of a lady is I'll have to lamblast her out of this bloody fuckin galaxy.
Working world is the most fucked up place in the universe.
Someone give me money so that I can go back to studying, back to the drone of assignments/exams but having an endless supply of friends of circumstance. Its better than seeing the same ol' faces day in and day out. Have to do things like clockwork and pretend that you're chirpy all day long 5 days a week to people you don't give a rat's ass about.
Miss ppl my age. I hate being considered the BABY.
I'm not 2 years old for gawd sakes.
Natalie Imbruglia puts it best in Torn:
Illusion never changed into something realI'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is tornI'm all out of faith, this is how I feelI'm cold and I'm ashamed bound and broken on the floorYou're a little late, I'm already torn