Well I've been a Miss Crabby for a while now.
Being sick & having to work makes me Miss
Even-More-Crabby
I've watched a couple of movies tho' admittedly quite a while back coz the damn blogger kept making my entries disappear. So I say
"Nanny McPhee" stinks & "
TransAmerica" rocks.
This way if it disappears I won't feel like exploding.
The reason I'm even bothering to write an entry that will most likely disappear on me again as my luck is SO FUCKED UP is coz I have this incredibly sweet friend who sent me the sweetest birthday present albeit ONE MONTH n more earlier all the way from
MILAN!!
Is she not the sweetest?
She never remembered my bdae while she was in spore or for the past 4 years but hey who's counting ;) [ bet she still dunno the exact date dats why its so off ;) ]
But I'm
incredibly touched and happy about the sweet note & pressie. I absolutely love it.
SO THANKEW LYNNNNNN!!(check out her blog she's juz making everyone jealous dat we din get to go to milan for an exchange program u lil sly brat)