I have to say I'm greatly disappointed and furious at the same time.
It has come to light that my friends have absolutely no respect for our friendship.
This "can't-give-a-shit" attitude is disparaging and mortifying.I mean
* Would it kill you to reply me when I tell u to let me know when ur free to have lunch/dinner?
* How will I know when ur free?
* My friendship to you means absolute shit to you don't it?
* Would it kill you to ask me out when u can?
* Would it kill you to confirm the dates/times a few days BEFORE the actual meeting?
* Would it kill you to STOP cancelling/postponing last minute?
* Would it kill you to say hi on msn first?
* Would it kill you to bother to send an sms once in a while?
I understand that all of you have your own life now, friends of convenience who are around you, near you all the time so someone so detached from your life, who gives a shit to keep in touch right?
Sadly for me, I'm the old woman who lived in shoe who appreciates every single friendship I have forged. I keep extending the olive branch for these friendships to NO AVAIL.
So as CAKE would say
Friend to me is a Four Letter Word.
Fuck you from the bottom of my heart. I have my pride & ego as well, dun expect me to beg you for your friendship.There's a limit to my patience.
Don't cross it.
I may not say I'm angry with you, you can be fuckin helluva sure I'm boiling underneath it all.