What happened to the dreams of a girl presidentShe's dancing in the video next to 50 CentThey travel in packs of two or threeWith their itsy bitsy doggies and their teeny-weeny teesWhere, oh where, have the smart people gone?Oh where, oh where could they be?Baby if I act like that, that guy will call me backWhat a paparazzi girl, I don't wanna be a stupid girlBaby if I act like that, flipping my blonde hair backPush up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl- Pink , Stupid GirlsMAN U GOTTA check out her music video it fuckin rawks!
she makes fun of paris hilton SOOOO BADDDDDDDDD.
and other blonde morons as well.
i mean i get not all blondes are idiots but this is juz TOO funny.
http://www.mtv.com/music/#/music/video/ (making of the vid)
amen Pink i say amen!
Where have the smart ppl gone?
I'm sure you've had a convo with one those ppl where u end up going
" WHAT THE FUCK is in this person's head? AIR??"
new link in the blog section, "lynn" she finally decided to have blog let's give it up for succumbing! plus my name is mentioned in her entry... yay...