Well the general mood for those who have to go back to the office today is somber and glum.
At least we all share the sentiment of not wanting to come back at all!
Damn 4 shiok days of holidays, sadly they ended a bit too fast for my liking.
Gotta say I was pretty bz this hols didn't really get to juz chill out but it was a good one for catching up with those I haven't seen in a while.
To those who celebrate xin nian qui le & gong xi fa cai!
wan yi ru yi bla bla bla. u get the point.
I enjoyed visiting this year as usual.
Good food , damn my fren's mom cooks nice food. =)
Plus all the usual snacks, bak gua, pineapple tarts, cashew cookies, loveletters etc etc...yummmyy
A big shout out to all the ppl who invited me to their place for yummy food n chilling out, it was really fun. AHEM to the rest who didn't invite me SHAME ON U
--sidenote--
Plus I wanna say that if certain details are not mentioned to you personally and you can't dig it out via this blog its none of your fucking business. BUTT OUT.Now I kinda forgot this monumental event in my life I wanted to blog about.
I visited the dentist the other day.
Now for those who aren't aware I'm kinda terrified of the dentist.
Den I realised I haven't seen one in more den 6 years. Yea I know, its terrible.
Don't ask me how time passes so fast.
The only reason I had to rush to the dentist coz I was having this mild gum disease, swollen bleeding etc etc.
Damn I was scared shitless coz I was reading up on "periodontitis" which is basically the progression of "gingivitis" to the point that bone density is lost and eventually you lose your teeth. It is irreversible.
CAN U IMAGINE ME WITHOUT TEETH??
*GASP*
*SHOCK*
*HORROR*
Plus I realised dentists are damn helluva expensive.
So now I wanna be a dentist.
Poke around in ppl's mouth charge them and insane amt of money n voila you're a rich doctor.
And that crazy dentist lady used some new technology which I've never seen b4 the last time I went they used this metal thingy which they had to manually scrape. (man am i behind the times or wat)
and worse off I found out if you don't get rid of the bacteria in your mouth like its gets to such a bad state like I let it, it can go into your bloodstream and eventually get stricken with heart disease or a stroke.
SHITTTTTT
all coz u dun take care of ur teeth?
Who knew our teeth were so damn important??!
So Dr Mel would like to advise everyone treasure their teeth.
And see your dentist twice a year.
Alternatively come see Dr Mel, she'll give u a 50% off the first consultation.
If you lose all your teeth during that consultation fret not, she'll send u to her own dentist for dentches. All in good faith my fren. Have a toothy day!