
Pretty funny movie.
Damn I finally watched "In Her Shoes" but I have wonderful friends WHO FORGOT to ask me along although I organised.
Fuck second time ppl forgot me to a movie.
The first was "The Last Samurai".
Thanks ah.
Really nice of u guys....
*curses to the skies*
Sadly the end was too abrupt, considering they could've developed the story a bit better in terms of catchin the bad guy instead of feeling like the scriptwriter got tired n decided
THE END.
BUUUT I loved the last line "I'm working for this new company called...ENRON"
Oh killer line.
Good one u guys, so for that I forgive you.
SO shit tired and strugglin not to plonk my head down on my desk n fall asleep.e pas
See that's wat happens when melissa decides to go out on a weekday.
She fails miserably and is counting down the seconds to end work.
Ona terribly depressing note my boss's last day at work is today she hasn't been to the office for the past 2 weeks as she was clearing leave.
*sniffles*
wat am i to do?