Ladies & gents I gotta say I'm pretty nostalgic now.
Tml will be my dearest boss's last day.
*Sniffs*
With the sweetest messages such as
"Just want to say you're doing really well.
I know it's a whole lot of work suddenly falling into your lap but you're doing great :)"
(yes I'll be covering all her duties until the new person comes in which no one bloody knows who or when!! & I also covered all her duties when she went to perth during the xmas new year break for abt 10 days thus Melissa Anne went a lil bonkie)
She's really awesome as a boss never letting any of the other perm staff bully me helping me out with my own job search & always giving small gifts or small notes of encouragement!
Thanks so much!
I've honestly never had such an awesome boss.
All my previous bosses have been pretty big shitheads.
Sigh I'm so gonna miss her.
Sniff sniff.
On another note I'm gonna be pretty helluva looney taking over her duties coz dammit she has a HELLUVA lot of work! But she and everyone else seems to have lots of faith in me. damn myself for proving I can do it though I'll have a head of white hair at the end of my contract.
DO please acknowledge me when you see me on the streets.
Sigh if only I can find another boss as cool as her.
Not once have I gotten a scolding from her or any snide remarks only compliments and encouragement. Ppl like that inspire you to work your ass off for bloody peanuts pay and considering the rest of the officemates are INCREDIBLY aloof it definitely helps to have a mate.
Oh well.
The coolest thing abt me & my boss?
We share the same name & same alma mater.
Yup she too has seen the famed Creffield etc etc.
Everyone in the office has started calling us "the melissas" and everyone here has started calling me melissa anne to help differentiate. Its quite amusing.
I've found I value a good working environment alot, which includes ppl that you enjoy working with or for.
Good luck to me den.
Adios my fav boss!
Thanks for everything (no thanks for all the crazy amt of work but thanks for everything else)
One of the perks of being in a central ministry

coooolness, i'm kinda looking forward to this event (supposed to be covering it)
the trailer done by them was pretty awesome surprising coz the ground ppl lack the art of service but then again everyone in my office agrees that they have it really hard providing the best service to citizens as well punishing citizens. Hard to distinguish at the end of the day they are just doing their job, but seriously some of them have GOT to get rid of that garang attitude yes I refer to those NS young boys. Get a grip ppl. Ur a miniscule twit. I know a few who are so damn action packed even 10 slaps, burning at the stake and hanging them at the edge of a cliff won't suffice. But then there are sweethearts around. The black sheep juz tarnish the whole force. Such a pity. (This is the only mail I got addressed to me in the office I found that pretty exciting, yes I'm suaku screw u)