I'm gonna quote Jiamin here AGAIN...
"Think i'm kind of drained of energy for the past 2 months..
Gotta regain my energy shall be my aim at the moment..haha.. "
Sigh I've just realised I've been working since 31 August albeit there were different jobs.
It was consecutive.
4 mths in a row.
Never worked for such a long period before.
It was my mom's birthday yesterday so I was running around trying to get everything decent.
And I finally got to spend some great family time with them.
Its really good to talk to my parents and juz chill out with them.
I haven't had a moment's peace for quite a while now.
I'm really glad my boss is finally back so we can do all the damage control TOGETHER.
Sometimes I think the working world really isn't for me.
Its this huge lump of monotony.
I was talking to this colleague of mine and we were saying how everyday you come in the same time, you see the same people in the office every single day. Its the same shit.
You'll never finish your work no matter how many hours of OT you do.
Something always seems to go wrong.
And I'm always so damn shit tired.
By the time I come back after work I get to watch one tv show the ch 8 9pm show and I'm out like a light.
Den of coz when I'm almost asleep or sth someone sms-es me to ask me to go clubbing.
MAN WOULD I LOVE TO GO CLUBBING OR WHAT.
But I'm so damn shit tired.
I can fall asleep standing now.
I'm not too sure whether its an amazing feat or just plain ol' embarrassing.
I'd love to go out on weekdays after work, till I feel the fatigue so ingrained in me the next day at work I regret every minute I spent out.
What I'm saying is I miss my life when I was still studying,
I miss hanging out with my friends all of which I no longer seem to see.
BTW What happened to you guys?
Where are you?
I wish I wasn't so tired all the time.
Sometimes I feel like I can sleep for months.
Its like a wave or a curtain of sleepiness that doesn't really seem to go away no matter how much I sleep.
I haven't listened to any new songs in ages, no movies, no tv, none of the above.
My goodness I think even my granny knows more than me.
Whom I just got a chance to visit and I'm very happy to report that she is much much better now! She juz became one year older, same birthday as my mom!
Some Shoutouts to those over our seasAnyway I'd like to say a huge sorry to
my friend who came back for a short visit from China.I didn't get a chance to cath up with you!
I'm so terribly sad about that.
And I'd also like to say sorry to
my friend who left for France the same day my friend left for China ( conspiracy right all on my mom's birthday somemore). Hope you have an awesome time in France, awaiting lots of pics!!
And I'd also like to say sorry to
my friend who left for Canada. I never got a chance to say bye. Tho' I called the phone was off and I din get a chance :( Hope your having a ball there. And all of you dun freeze there k! Take care, send me lots of pics and if you get a chance send me your addresses there via email k??