I went to this cool place a while back been too bz to update about it.
So here it is.

Their dustbin...hahaAnyway the pizza's cheap and good a huge ass triangle slice costs 3.90.
Pretty decent for that price.
Only gripe is that efficiency is close to nil.
So be prepared if they are swamped with customers for wrong orders, insane waiting time, all ya have to do is make some noise its all good.
*licks lips* yum yumJust got a chance to check out this "clash of the wushu titans" at novena square.
The kids were from China, DAMN IT WAS FRIGGIN awesome man.
They were reallllly young but they coulda kicked my ass anyday, anytime.
Coolness.
Now how come I ain't as flexible as those kids.
I shoulda taken up wushu too yeah?
Go kick some serious ass.
Which there will be in Jet Li's last movie.
Sniff sniff he's retiring rite?
Oh well...
On a different note, do check out the link "Americano pics" as my friend in France has uploaded some pics there. Damn France looks pretty good aye?
Woman pack one of those yummy Frenchmen for me k? ;)
Lazy bums can click here-->http://philifer.acepod.com/gallery/Hmm Bordeaux...woman isn't that where most good french wines are made?
I also wannn...