my avatar!

Yay give it up Melissa mader her own avatar!
Yes I'm damn bo liao so sue me.
Funny how xmas is almost here, the year is almost ending and a new one beginning.
It feels like 2005 flew past me and I didn't even realise it.
Its been a real mad year.
Very fast paced.
Lots of pain and anguish.
Lots of uncertainty.
Lots of happiness.
A rush of roller coaster like emotions and events.
And just like that the ride is almost over and its time to get on a different roller coaster.
Will the next ride have steeper downs? or higher ups?
Or great big circles dat just keep going on and on?
Well here's to the uncertain future!
Have a great Christmas & an awesome new year everyone!
I've got alot to say but none of it is bouncy or happy.
I'm filled with nostalgia.
Why?
I feel like I've lost all of my friends.
Lost them to countries, jobs, "busy-ness", "tired-ness", "forgetfulness"
by the way all in inverted commas are reasons / excuses for cancelling on me time after time.
It gets very trying after a while and its reached a point that I've started to give up on this word "friends".
How can you cancel at the last minute stating you've forgotten about meeting me and made other plans?
How can you cancel at the last minute stating you're tired coz you just received your results?
Don't bother making any plans with me if you even have an inkling that you're gonna cancel on me alright?
Just tell me straight,
"Melissa I don't give a rat's ass whether or not you're my friend.
I don't treasure our friendship, so I don't give a shit that you put aside days to meet you.
Screw the world, screw melissa ( no not literally you baffoons), screw everything.
The world is about me not giving a shit about anyone or anything else.
I shall be a selfish bitch / bastard."